A List

  • I don't really mean to be unaccommodating, but one of the greatest lessons I ever got from (after) high school, is that I shouldn't be too much of a Yes Person.
  • The thought of giving up comes so easily, but the thought of not caring at all still irks me.  Wouldn't it be nice to not care.  To maybe have a switch for emotions and all.
  • I have a tendency to force situations upon myself.  (i.e. not taking Math majors so I would have no choice but to shift, pushing whatever notion I had of staying, away;  Ruining quarter-assed plates so I couldn't make do (but I end up only doing half-assed ones))
  • Suddenly, I have this bad case of eating anything and everything in my path.  I, of course, blame this on stress.
  • I am uninspired.  I start a post and I never finish.  This lame bullet post is reference for when I am inspired.
  • Some people cannot take the hint.  I don't even know anymore.
  • Cutting as stress reliever.  Pants, hair, classes.  Whatever.
  • Save me, I'm close to extinction.

Comments

Popular Posts