On a roll

http://carspascual.tumblr.com

I've been oddly productive these past few days.  Odd because it's supposedly my "summer break." Quotation marks because: it is officially my summer break (as per the UP academic calendar) but quite unofficially the start of my summer class/apprenticeship (as per our batch's request).  I've been having spurts of inspiration and motivation, possibly because I am extremely nervous and mostly because I am absolutely excited!

Applying for a job is quite nerve-wracking.  For me, it feels almost like the first day of school except about 5 times worse.  It's funny how much I revised and re-revised my resume and cover letter because every time I read it I'd find some glaring mistake that I managed to skip over the last time I read it. After about the 6th or 7th time, I finally managed to just close my eyes, hold my breath and click SEND.  No turning back now.  I guess.

BTW, as part of our requirements for this class, I need to design some things (i.e. invitation, posters, business cards, your room, etc).  So.  I am a woman girl for hire!

Comments

Popular Posts