Dumb and Uninspired Part II

I'm dumb, and uninspired. I'm lazy. I'm everything I hate to be. I'm blaming hormones. I'm thinking it's that time of the month. But it's not. The problem with me is, I know all my problems. I know their cause, how they came to be but I never really do anything about it. I can be quite The Escapist when it comes to certain things. I can be the awkward untouchy-feely person. But when it comes down to it, I am never oblivious. Never. I guess the problem is: my complacency. Or is this just called being a "normal teenager"? It's a Sunday night (a Monday early morning, rather) feeling that I cannot shake off. It's that feeling where you look at your To-Do list (Well, in my case) and realized you've done absolutely nothing school-related the whole weekend. It's the regret. The procrastinator's sickness. The would-be crammer's creed. Whatever you might refer to it.

I'm dumb. Uninspired. Lazy. Excuse me while I crawl into my hole.

Comments

  1. So here's where you've been hiding. Sorry if I stalked you. Kiddin' haha.

    Uninspired and lazy, but never dumb Cars. You're a very smart lady :)

    Life could just be so tiring sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts