Oh Hai 2010

Well hello, 2010.

I have carefully avoided writing about the start of a new year in fear of expecting too much (or too little). I have dismissed every occurring thought of a proper resolution. But now, 18 days from the start of the year, is the perfectly calculated moment of which I can finally relay any such notions/expectations/goals/aspirations for the year Twenty-Ten. Why so? Because I have witnessed an almost constant upward trend in my feeling-time graph.



Lately though, I have been also experiencing frequent passing relapses to 2009. Which is not a good thing. It seems best, while the feelings are still at a high, to list down certain uplifting goals now.

  1. Hello, social life. Number one for obvious reasons and from certain lessons learned in 2009. I admit to my apparent stupidity. Although being alone can be quite nice, being lonely... not so much. Apart from the four-letter similarity, the two are definitely not the same in sense. Definitely not. Twenty-oh-nine was a weird emotional rollercoaster I never want to get on again. And I'm doing whatever it takes to get as far away from it as possible. Alienation can be quite addictive. Sort of.
  2. Hello, acads. Number two only because it follows number one. Meaning number one is a prerequisite (or corequisite, actually) for number two. I've never quite focused on the academic side of life (now, in college). I guess it's time. Or not. Fuck, I just need to shift.
That is all. Yes. Two goals for 2010 so far. Yay me.

Comments

  1. @umanawesome: Heh. The graph. Anyway. Shift anywhere. Really. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the graph extends exponentially :P

    just make sure you're Happy :D in whatever you decide.. (or you have this feeling that you'll like it/you'll be happy. it will help)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome graph. It's cute :D

    I have been reading your blog for who knows how long, way back when you weren't in blogspot yet. I think this is the first in a long time that you wrote an optimistic/cheerful post. I'm glad about that :)

    Goodluck with shifting. I hope you'll be able to shift to a course that really fits you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @uman: I hope so too! And yes, I shall imprint that in my mind. :D

    @Maye: How awesome of you to observe so! :) Thanks so much. And I really hope that wherever I shift to will be good for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts