Mediocre Posts

I haven't been myself.  I don't really know when "not being myself" started.  But I remember this moment, a week ago when I was not able to submit three papers!  This is appalling, and maybe it will make me sound like a nerd, because I have never missed a deadline or a requirement.  Never. And now, I was not able to submit three!  This is all my fault, of course and I take all blame.  But I also blame my forgetfulness and escapist self (which is, in essence, still blaming myself).  I have rearranged the days and weeks in my head and now that the gears have realigned, I realize how much of a fool I have been!  Indeed, too much of a fool.  I am thinking of pleading to the prof, something which I have never done before.  And through e-mail, too!  We do not meet this week (I thought it was supposed to be last week that we do not meet).

Things happen, and I write mediocre posts about them because I am procrastinating from another 6-page paper.

Comments

  1. this post reminds me of patricia evangelista and her method-to-madness procrastination.

    i love procrastination. somehow, it brings out the best in me, brings out that much-needed creative juices to finish the things that need getting finished.

    time to compose your thoughts then, cars. i trust you can do very well. yes, that includes submitting three papers at crunch time. all the best! :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts