Subconscious Words (Not) To Live By

A couple of hours before my first esquisse1, and I am still home. This month has been dragging on endlessly and gruesomely, almost. It's the first sem syndrome where everything almost feels futile. I have this nagging line at the back of my head. It goes something like: Everything matters, but nothing really counts. It's weird that it just really contradicts itself. But I don't know. I feel like it makes perfect sense somehow. It probably means something like, everything you do should be done, but in the end it doesn't really amount much to anything. It's really odd. It was probably my subconscious making that up, trying to reason out all my non-inspiration and antisocial tendencies. I can't be sure. Maybe I picked it up in a book. Or. Maybe it was inception2. Huh.


1esquisse /es-kis/ is what we call our "drawing exams" in our Archi subjects
2yes, the movie concept!

Comments

Popular Posts