What I Do

Right now, I'm mostly feeling soupy and kind-of-tired-but-not-really ( I guess it's more the type that comes with the depth of night than actual exhaustion).  I have my third 4-day weekend, but it doesn't really feel like it.  Every week is just plate after plate, and it's kind of different from our Architecture classes.  Back then, we used to have modules that we work on for weeks, now we just have a plate every single meeting almost.  

And, well, I'm just such a procrastinator.  Aside from my chronic need to put things off, I also have quite the short attention span.  As with all things, I get bored easily.  I really wish it wasn't so.  Take for example, right now.  Instead of continuing on with my plate, I am blogging.   Good job self.


Sometimes I actually really enjoy drafting.  But most of the time, I just get so impatient with myself.  I think that's one of my bigger flaws -- my impatience.  


We're supposed to pick out furniture for a certain country-inspired bedroom.  Mine's China.  I think one of the reasons I get bored so easily is because we haven't actually done any real designing.  Mostly what we do is style rooms and study history.  But I guess we have to start somewhere.  

I'm timing my Pancit Canton and soft-boiled egg, if you're wondering.  


And here it is.  To my dismay, it didn't come with its usual pack of soy sauce!  But whatever, I am famished. Also:  I really, really, really suck at peeling eggs.  

Yes, that's right blog.  No negativity from me today.  

Comments

  1. Wow ang sarap naman ng pancit canton with egg. Hello po! pwede ba makipagexchange link sayo?

    www.vankaizer.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts