Space and Books and Boring Blatant Titles


I am living on 40 Gig. This is immoral.


Meanwhile, I was finally able to buy new books! (At the end of summer, fuck.)

In the pile:
  • Vince's Life: The Wedding by Vince O. Teves - The last of the trilogy. Also: read!
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte - I've been looking for this ever since Definitely, Maybe
  • King Dork by Frank Portman - High hopes for this book, seeing as it's inspired by Catcher in the Rye (definitely a favorite!).
  • The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
  • Nop's Trials by Donald McCaig - I bought this for Php10.00 in some Book Sale in Bataan. I said: why not?
  • Beet by Roger Rosenblatt - Read. It was nice and witty, but not exactly filling.
I am sort of regretting going book-hunting at the end of summer.

Comments

  1. Jane Eyre is wonderful. But it's a long read. It took me few months to finish it--unless you're already used to reading Victorian literature. Haha. That's awesome.

    Ohmy The Picture of Dorian Gray!:D It's already rotting on my bookshelf. D: I haven't touched it since I bought it. I still have plenty of stuff to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am intrigued by "king dork." then again, anything with "the catcher in the rye" in it will catch my fancy. will try to hunt this book. and then let's see...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books from the booksale are rare finds. No wonder I'm not familiar with any of those books? :O Or maybe you're just a tougher reader, he he.

    Same page Cars. Summer's over and I still have plenty of untouched books on my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while since I last read your blog. Lol.

    Anyway, JANE EYRE! I have a thing for classics. Lol. I like reading classics, because it gives me the feeling that I am somewhat smart or brilliant. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts